Thursday, May 8, 2014

90's

Being born in the 1990's i remember President Clinton was in office, growing up what I noticed change was technology the most and fashion. I remember beepers turned into cell phones, the computers were huge from desktops to laptops, and cd players to ipods. At my house we had a house phone but by the end of the 1990's that changed and we all had cell phones, by this day i find it so weird when i see a house phone to think thats what i grew up seeing, as well as the television by now they only sell flatscreens. I also remeber what i was doing on September 11,2001 i was in the Clark School in 5th grade i was 11 years old and i was taking a test when one by one my classmates where called to the office because their parents had come to get them. The teacher had not told us yet what had happend, she eneded up telling us what happened by the end of the day. When i went home turning on the tv and seeind what happped scared me. I was scared it wasnt over and they were going to attack Boston and everywhere else. Looking back to now alot has changed we went through a terrosrist attack, fashion and technology changed. I think the 1990s was a good era and if all these things changed so fast im anxious to know what else will advance. The last picure taken in January 1990 my mother is 9 months pregnant in the pink sweater, a week later i was born. The first picture is of me growing up in the 1990s. And middle picture is of the Twin Towers before the attacks.





2 comments:

  1. During the 90's I moved from Russia to the United States and my family bought a campground in South Dakota. Technology was a slow process out in the west and every time I would visit Massachusetts, I would be astounded by the so many thing to do. When I turned 18, I moved to the North Shore and lived in Hamilton for a time being. This is a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I where I was too on 9/11. I was in my first grade class and had absolutely no clue what was happening. The thing I remember most about that day is that we stood up in class and put our hands over our hearts as if we were reciting the pledge. A song was playing over the loud speaker and my teacher was crying. I could only imagine how I would've reacted if I was 18 at the time the towers fell.

    ReplyDelete